Planning > Our Vehicle 99 Pajero V6
- Picture at the top
- We get about 430km to a tank while towing the van
- We think the tank is 92L - the most we've put in it so far is 80L - but the manual is a bit unclear.
- Automatic transmission (I was against this, but 2 hours into the trip I loved it so much - and speaking to other much more experienced people they are all recommending auto's for towing - especially sand/loose dirt towing. Surprise surprise - for me at least)
- Seats are really comphy
- Custom built boot storage (click here) to hold some spare car parts, a few ropes and stuf.
- Plastic tubs in the back seats for storing some towels and hats.