Kakadu - Yellow Water
- Drove back to the highway along the dirt road from Gunlom falls - took it much easier this time. All was good - only a few loose screws in the end =P
- Checked out the camp spot a few k's out of yellow water - it was alright - lots of shady spots - no power and a good looking toilet block. Would have cost us $20 to stay.
- Came into the Yellow Water resort and fell in love - grass! pool! bistro! haha.
- Bit the bullet for an extra $25 a night (compared to the bush camp down the road) - got very good use out of the pool, bar and bistro. Along with power! highly recommend this spot. Go for a walk first to pick a spot that will be shady in the afternoon. Checkin at 11 so we had to wait a while.
- Did the yellow water sunset cruise - lovely! Lots of crocs (but not as many as I expected) and birds everywhere.
- Drove up to Jabiru to check out the caravan park there and see if it would be worth moving - it was! cheaper and nicer for us (pool, more shade and less people!)
Day Number: 44 and 45
Yellow Water resort / caravan park. Plus the cruise. Nice place!
Dumb thing we did today
Travel Map from Previous Location